I dig the graphics on this. Kudos.
The Perfect Game
A small game made in 3 days for the 'So Bad it's Good' Jam 2020.
Smash your way through animals popping their heads up the holes. Can you be the hammer master we need?
- Click: Smash
- Space: Smash again
- Escape: Stop smashing
- Lots of unique intricately made animals. *
- Spectacular graphics and effects.
- State of the art animations.
- Soothing music composes by the greatest of artists.
- Online multiplayer action.****
- The Dark Souls of hammer smashing.
- Long lists make it seem like there's a lot going on in the game.
- Seriously, this list doesn't mean anything. Just play the game, it takes like 5 minutes tops.
- Why are you still reading this? Play the game already.
- Dude, I have nothing more to tell you.
- Who reads this anyway?
* No animals were harmed during the making of this game.
** No humans were hurt either.
*** Well, maybe one, just me while creating this mess. Only emotionally though.
**** Not really. What? Did you read the "made in 3 days" part? I'm not a wizard.
Click download now to get access to the following files: