MPMB to FoundryVTT
A downloadable application for Windows and Linux
You can support this project by becoming a patron. This also gives you access to the application.
- Basic info like the name and class
- Attributes, skills, languages and proficiencies
- Background, class and racial features
- Equipment and (custom) attacks
- Spells (all spells from official and UA sources are supported)
The way this all works is by interpreting the XFDF data from the MPMB PDF and then intelligently filling in the gaps from several data sources. No external data is required in Foundry, meaning you don't need to import any extra compendiums, all information is baked into the character sheet.
Last tested MPMB version: 13.1.2
Last tested FoundryVTT version: 10 build 288
In order to download this application you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files: